Saturday 20 April 2013

[Review] Grounds For Coffee

Cinnamon buns are one of my favorite baked goods, so when I heard about these ones, I just had to try it.


I've bought it several times now, but when I first tried it in store, I only thought it was okay.
BUT! I took it to go the second time, and microwaved it myself at home, and it was absolutely delicious! So, every time I get cinnamon buns here, this is how I eat mine!

$3.75 (with tax)

Once microwaved, it was so fluffy and soft and oh so gooey. 
I used to love Ikea cinnamon buns with the cream cheese icing...but unfortunately they don't seem to have the same ones anymore, so Grounds For Coffee cinnamon buns are now my top favorite!


Overall Experience
Service: 5/5
Food: 4.8/5
Atmosphere: 5/5
(Regular coffee shop feel)


Grounds For Coffee
2565 Alma Street


Grounds For Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment